Ir al contenido principal

I "WANT" food, but I "NEED" money (Day 2)

Nowadays the action of eating has not only the purpose of fulfilling a biological necessity to be able to exist in this world. There's also the "I want" manifestation towards food wherein human beings have to make a choice and when one has a choice or a decision to make it's where the real representation of the necessity of eating goes directly into an inner conflict of "today I WANT pizza", "hum…well, tomorrow I WANT burgers", etc. misunderstanding or probably unaware that they have turned the "I NEED" into an "I WANT".

When one has realized that we are within a system where the only vehicle towards getting the things I WANT is making money, money becomes and has become an "I NEED".

Therefore:

People NEED money in order to manipulate their "I WANT" (and make/believe/perceive it as a real "necessity").

And vice versa:

People WANT money in order to manipulate their "I NEED". (and make/believe/perceive it as a real "necessity").

Now, both concepts "I WANT" and "I NEED" are polarized. Why? Because both of them are linked with free choice and self- interest, being manipulated towards supporting self-dishonesty with the abuse of a couple of words. 

The question would be: What happens if I NEED to eat and I NEED money? 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to utter the words I NEED when I am actually expressing an I WANT.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to manipulate my expressions in a self-interested manner.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to use the words I NEED when I really WANTED something.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to create the necessity of something I have defined as such to exist within and as myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to support the Mind Consciousness Field when expressing myself as a "victim" that needs what I WANT.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to really experience frustration when I haven't gotten access to the things that I WANTED.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define myself as a person that needs what I WANT.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to become blind when I am not getting the things I WANT until I get them in order to feel "happy".

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define happiness as achieving the things I WANT that I have turned into a necessity.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to abuse of free choice when I have to choose among many things I WANT that I consider as a necessity.

When and as I see myself uttering the words "I NEED", I stop and breathe. I realize that my participation in the manipulative/self-abusive/self-dishonest character inhibits me from seeing the actual existence we, human beings have created/supported.

I commit myself to every time I catch myself expressing my "I WANT" as "I NEED" to stop and breathe and analyze in self-honesty if they are a real necessity or is it just that I am manipulating my programming as an organic robot, in order to deprogram and direct myself towards what is best for all, as all, as one, as equal.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Getting Angry with Students (Day 30)

Within my job as a teacher I can remember a few moments in which I took things personal, but they happened during my first year. Now, I am on my third year as a teacher and it's hard for me to get angry with students, because I prefer to address the issue through communication and agreements.
Today, I got angry with a student and I didn't even realize it until another student that was next to me said "teacher, don't get angry".
The scenario went as it follows:
Students were presenting oral reports. Before they start, I take the time to tell the class that they have to be quiet while their classmates are performing, because I have to assess them and if there's too much noise, I can't hear very well.
It was hard to me to keep them completely quiet today - teachers know that not all lessons with the same class work the same due to different factors -. So, I had to constantly stop and say "guys, be quiet. Your classmates are performing". That happened d…

When You See Only What You Want To See (Day 162)

Someone made an observation about me after communicating with them a couple of times. They noticed that I tend to see only what I want to see; meaning, that I understand things in the wrong way.

At first I was within myself like “But, how can that be possible if I try to be objective when I observe or listen to the information being shared?”, until today while watching a video and then, when giving it a second watch, I realized that “Hey, the first time I watched the video I understood something completely different to what I am understanding now”.
So, I asked myself “Why did that happen?” and in self-honesty I can say that I was not fully aware of what I was doing. I was watching the video, but at the same time having a chat and also concerned about a problem I had. 
It’s like for moments I am paying attention, but then I go into my mind. Then, I get back to my body/awareness and I listen to the information and ‘understand what I want to understand’ or what it’s related to what I was t…

Mr. Nice [Day 174]

I read a conversation between two people where they were talking about me. Person A was sharing a ‘problem’ that had had with me, while Person B was judged by me as Mr. Nice, because they were not supporting Person A, but adding more to the problem. What I mean by ‘adding more’ = no practical support, but continue talking about the same thing, without a solution, but only supporting Person A’s words without questioning them.

What I didn’t like was that for instance Person A was saying stuff like “He said/did this and that, fuck him”, while Person B went “Yes, that’s too bad,he is wrong, I understand what you are going through. Fuck him”, without even knowing me in person, without even talking to me once at least. So, I went within myself “This person thinks they know me? Plus, Person A’s arguments were an interpretation of the events, so Person B was basically reacting to Person A’s reaction. That’s why I say it was not supportive, but reactive.
Why did I judge Person B as ‘Mr. Nice’? …