martes, 8 de abril de 2014

Can Reactions become Supportive Actions in Common Sense? (Day 28)

I was wondering this point, because I have realized that since I started focusing on common sense, I have read/heard comments about how evil common sense can be and that common sense considers some points that are not actually "common" within all human beings.

After reading some people's writings about the misunderstood "common sense", a reaction activated as a thought; "why do they talk about common sense as something meaningless/useless if they have not even applied self-honesty within their lives?” The reaction/thought led me into judgment. The judgment activated my ego character, feeling "superior" for at least having the courage to face myself instead of just referring to concepts/theory as those people do.

I started watching some Desteni material and I found a video called "The design of commonsense as the Reptilian Logic" and I realized that what the video mentioned was what people believed common sense is, based on polarity as good/bad, right/wrong, positive/negative. Therefore, what usually people think/believe/know about common sense is just the pre-programmed system version of the principle.
 
So, while I was still participating within my negatively charged reaction, judgment, thoughts and ego, I posted the Desteni video on my Facebook wall. Desiring those people to take the time to understand the different perspective related to common sense, which is based on self-honesty as Oneness and Equality.

Now, whether those people saw the video or not, the material itself is supportive as well as my starting point, BUT, my reaction towards the action was mind-directed, because I was participating in anger for not being understood.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define a starting point while participating in a reaction of anger.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to not see/realize and understand that of course most people won't get common sense as self-honesty, so every time I refer to it, people may think/believe that I am referring to the Reptilian Common Sense.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define other people as deceptive, because - according to what I think/believe/perceive - they have not worked with self honesty, therefore, they have to shut the fuck up, investigate first and then act tight with all their good sounding words/concepts as solutions for the world.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience/activate anger and pleasure when referring to those people as deceptive, because my mind loves to create friction and getting the sense of "I win" a discussion/debate.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to not see/realize and understand that in reacting I am becoming one and equal with the system and to those people that I think/believe they have to change themselves. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to not see/realize and understand that first; I have to stop my participation in reactions/thoughts/judgments/emotions. Otherwise, I am not achieving any physical change/difference.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think/believe that through reactive actions I am going to change myself as one and equal, instead of stopping my participation within my mind and then, once I am clear, to move myself.

When and as I see myself reacting with anger towards people that I define as "they don't have any idea about what they are talking about, because they know nothing about self-honesty", I stop and breathe. I realize that my participation in those reactions/thoughts/judgments/emotions inhibits me from changing myself towards my own self-honesty, because in reacting, I am allowing and accepting myself to become the same system that has existed within human beings for eons of time. 

I commit myself to stop and breathe every time I catch myself reacting with anger/emotions/thoughts/judgments towards people that understand common sense as the Reptilian Logic, in order to release all the energy/friction I am creating from/as thoughts and establish a self-honest way in which I can express myself better in order to "I" become the self-honest common sense as physical actions and not allow and accept myself to become only words and reactions once I am in the presence of opinions/writings referring to the misconception of some principles that can work/function as what is best for all, although most human beings define common sense as useless/meaningless due to ignorance.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario