Ir al contenido principal

Procrastination - Part 2: "Punctuality" (Day 25)

In my previous post I focused on the repetitive procrastination patterns within myself towards my job. Today, I am going to investigate through self-writing and self-honesty the same patterns that exist at a friend/band level.

Even though I can just get stuck in my mind hating the system as it exists as a routine in which the most common jobs have specific schedules, "everyday the same shit from 8:00 am to 5 pm", I prefer to move myself instead of blaming others, because my participation is being manipulated as my mind system. Why do I say this? Because when I know that schedules have been already scheduled/established by a formal entity, it's easy to just complain and go hide ourselves within a victim role/character.

But, I have observed that when I have to tell my friends/band "let's meet at…." or "I'll pick you up at…" I also arrive late and nobody established/set up the time but me and there's no one to blame/hate. 

When I propose a specific time to meet, I realize that the time we (my friends and I) have to meet came from what I knew it would be efficient/effective. 

When meeting my friends the scenario goes as it follows:

I am in my bed using my laptop, watching videos, documentaries, reading some stuff, etc. Then we agree to meet. Let's suppose it's 5pm and we agree to meet at 6:30. I propose 6:30 because considering I have to finish watching/reading, then taking a shower, getting dressed, etc. it should be doable/attainable. 

But, I repeat the same pattern that exists at the work field. "It's 5:30…I can do everything in 1 hour!". Then, it's 5:45 and I think, "Just 10 minutes more… I can get ready in 45 minutes", etc., etc., etc. until I am really late, I do everything fast and finally, the outcome is me being late (again).  So, I can't blame schedule structures per se, because it's about my participation towards my environment/routines/activities, and within MY participation there is MY responsibility.

When and as I see myself remaining within my mind as me playing energetic tricks/games manifesting as polarity movements within and without, I stop and breathe. I realize that my participation in those tricks/games of having less time in order to experience adrenaline and gain courage justifying myself from/as thoughts like "I can do it!" are not changing anything in reality, because it does not matter how much I think "positive", because it's the mind, and the mind will not create a physical change; the mind REMAINS pre-programmed and the body CHANGES as actions in commonsense according to what is here in the physical reality. The ideas/thoughts in my mind as quantum are dissonant with my physical reality/existence as breath in every moment as one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to trust my "positive" thoughts of "I can do it!" when I am late.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to let my positive thoughts direct my physical expression/existence/manifestation.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to witness how I as the mind think positive and then I manifest the negative (being late) in reality and doing nothing about it to change it.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to require gaining courage from thoughts every time I have to do something, instead of me being courage. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think/believe/perceive that if I don't feel that pressure/adrenaline I am not going to be myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define myself according to the patterns/behavior that compound my personality. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think/believe/perceive that I am my personality because I am trusting my existence from the past as patterns existing/manifesting in time loops and therefore, defining myself based on my empirically-repetitive past experience

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to exist in the past as my self-defined personality instead of living here in the present physical reality. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to look for excuses to tell my friends that I really couldn't make it when I have noticed they were expecting me for a long period of time. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to blame the system in which I participate as if the rest would be responsible for having to be committed with schedules, but in reality, it's me the responsible; I am creating the routine as the mind.

When and as I see myself abusing myself within the participation/belief of thoughts as positive feelings to remain the same and causing no change in physical reality, I stop and breathe. I realize that I am physically doing the same over and over again, being me the one responsible for everything I experience.

I commit myself to physically move myself towards my duties/activities in my first conscious moment I know I have to move, without participating in my mind when I start noticing I am running out of time.

I commit myself to stop and breathe every time I allow myself 5 or 10 more minutes to remain in my mind with the positive thought "I can make it", in order to stop my participation in my pre-programming and physically move/change myself instead of existing as an organic robot.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Getting Angry with Students (Day 30)

Within my job as a teacher I can remember a few moments in which I took things personal, but they happened during my first year. Now, I am on my third year as a teacher and it's hard for me to get angry with students, because I prefer to address the issue through communication and agreements.
Today, I got angry with a student and I didn't even realize it until another student that was next to me said "teacher, don't get angry".
The scenario went as it follows:
Students were presenting oral reports. Before they start, I take the time to tell the class that they have to be quiet while their classmates are performing, because I have to assess them and if there's too much noise, I can't hear very well.
It was hard to me to keep them completely quiet today - teachers know that not all lessons with the same class work the same due to different factors -. So, I had to constantly stop and say "guys, be quiet. Your classmates are performing". That happened d…

When You See Only What You Want To See (Day 162)

Someone made an observation about me after communicating with them a couple of times. They noticed that I tend to see only what I want to see; meaning, that I understand things in the wrong way.

At first I was within myself like “But, how can that be possible if I try to be objective when I observe or listen to the information being shared?”, until today while watching a video and then, when giving it a second watch, I realized that “Hey, the first time I watched the video I understood something completely different to what I am understanding now”.
So, I asked myself “Why did that happen?” and in self-honesty I can say that I was not fully aware of what I was doing. I was watching the video, but at the same time having a chat and also concerned about a problem I had. 
It’s like for moments I am paying attention, but then I go into my mind. Then, I get back to my body/awareness and I listen to the information and ‘understand what I want to understand’ or what it’s related to what I was t…

Energy-Based Relationships (Day 158)

Today I woke up with this feeling of loss, like I ‘had’ something that I was somehow losing. I realized that it’s energy. It’s the positive energy that I have been unconsciously creating within myself by spending time with X.

The way this came up was as fear; fear of losing, but more specifically, fear of not being ‘loved’ or that everything that X could possibly develop as energy towards myself was decaying. So, in the back of my mind, there was this idea that in order for me to be 'loved'/'liked', I required some energy.
I have realized that this emotional shifts happen when I believe in my thoughts when I am alone or when I judge what X shares with me. These shifts happen very fast and I realize that I activate the pattern but I become aware of it once already being in the emotional reaction.
When this happens, I tend to go “This is not gonna work. They are not feeling the same. They are faking it. This is only a game”, when actually the one that is participating in …