Ir al contenido principal

Procrastination - Part 3: "The human physical body as a reflection of the mind due to procrastination" (Day 26)

When human beings are immersed within the infinite patterns of procrastination that are even justified as a self-definition or personality and statements like, "This is who I am", "I don't have to change", "I was born like this", "People have to learn how to accept me", etc. they are only hiding from reality. They do not want to give themselves the chance to move. Instead, they remain the same, because in renaming the same, you just go - apparently- with "no worries".

Procrastination is a system that manifests within all the fields in which human beings express themselves; at work, friendship, family, relationships, etc. 

It's so easy to remain the same just saying "I'll do it later" that you express that phrase whenever you feel like/procrastinate/don't want to move. 

Now, I want to focus on the physical outcome of the mind due to procrastination. I have personally accepted and allowed myself to become procrastination, even to the physical point. For instance, I have been experiencing a lot of pain in a specific part of my body and every time I knew I had to go to the doctor, I reacted with fear. Fear of getting bad news and creating mental scenarios in my mind where the doctor said, "you have cancer" or anything like that. 

It's unacceptable to remain in my mind instead of physically moving myself towards the good condition of my human physical body. 

I realized that all this time I was existing within my mind; excuses, fear, mental scenarios, and even positive thinking to compensate the negatively charged emotions. And the more I stayed within my mind, the more I remained the same; no difference in the physical reality. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to remain in my mind instead of physically moving myself towards what is best for life as the physical existence.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to express myself with sentences like "This is who I am", "I don't have to change", "I was born like this", "People have to learn how to accept me" to exist within and as myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to participate in fear every time I realized I had procrastinated and done anything about it.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to activate the positive thinking once I noticed I was participating in fear due to the consequences of procrastination within my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to abuse the phrase "I'll do it later" every time I knew I had to do something about myself.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to see/understand/realize that in remaining within my mind I am not going to make any difference in the physical reality. 

I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to see/understand/realize that I am my human physical body and that my mind is a pre-programmed system that I make it function every time I allow phrases like "I'll do it later", "This is who I am", "I don't have to change", "I was born like this", "People have to learn how to accept me", etc.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define myself as a system, thinking/believing that I was born like that and that anything had to change, because this is me and I don't have to change.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to let my self-definition as the mind make me remain within the same procrastination patterns and giving value to my justifications.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to give value to my justifications because I was those justifications. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think/believe that I am in control of my mind every time I procrastinated, thinking that it was me making the choice.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think/believe that I was procrastination every time I said "I'll do it later".

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to move along polarity after I realized the physical consequences of my actions. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience regret after I realized my physical pain was too much and that "I had to go to the doctor a long time ago".

When and as I see myself noticing there's something going "wrong" with my human physical body and I express myself with the "I'll do it later" phrase, I stop and breathe. I realize that my participation in those justifications are not going to make any physical/real change in my current existence and that I am only allowing myself to be controlled/fulfilled by a system because I am moving along polarity from fear to hope over and over again, instead of standing up and move myself and take care of my only and real vehicle of self-expression which is my human physical body. Not the mind.

I commit myself to stop the "I'll do it later" expression specially when my human physical body is compromised. 

I commit myself to take care of my human physical body instead of renaming in the mind.

I commit myself to stop defining myself as the mind every time I procrastinate. For example when I say "this is who I am", "I do stuff when I want", etc.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Getting Angry with Students (Day 30)

Within my job as a teacher I can remember a few moments in which I took things personal, but they happened during my first year. Now, I am on my third year as a teacher and it's hard for me to get angry with students, because I prefer to address the issue through communication and agreements.
Today, I got angry with a student and I didn't even realize it until another student that was next to me said "teacher, don't get angry".
The scenario went as it follows:
Students were presenting oral reports. Before they start, I take the time to tell the class that they have to be quiet while their classmates are performing, because I have to assess them and if there's too much noise, I can't hear very well.
It was hard to me to keep them completely quiet today - teachers know that not all lessons with the same class work the same due to different factors -. So, I had to constantly stop and say "guys, be quiet. Your classmates are performing". That happened d…

When You See Only What You Want To See (Day 162)

Someone made an observation about me after communicating with them a couple of times. They noticed that I tend to see only what I want to see; meaning, that I understand things in the wrong way.

At first I was within myself like “But, how can that be possible if I try to be objective when I observe or listen to the information being shared?”, until today while watching a video and then, when giving it a second watch, I realized that “Hey, the first time I watched the video I understood something completely different to what I am understanding now”.
So, I asked myself “Why did that happen?” and in self-honesty I can say that I was not fully aware of what I was doing. I was watching the video, but at the same time having a chat and also concerned about a problem I had. 
It’s like for moments I am paying attention, but then I go into my mind. Then, I get back to my body/awareness and I listen to the information and ‘understand what I want to understand’ or what it’s related to what I was t…

Energy-Based Relationships (Day 158)

Today I woke up with this feeling of loss, like I ‘had’ something that I was somehow losing. I realized that it’s energy. It’s the positive energy that I have been unconsciously creating within myself by spending time with X.

The way this came up was as fear; fear of losing, but more specifically, fear of not being ‘loved’ or that everything that X could possibly develop as energy towards myself was decaying. So, in the back of my mind, there was this idea that in order for me to be 'loved'/'liked', I required some energy.
I have realized that this emotional shifts happen when I believe in my thoughts when I am alone or when I judge what X shares with me. These shifts happen very fast and I realize that I activate the pattern but I become aware of it once already being in the emotional reaction.
When this happens, I tend to go “This is not gonna work. They are not feeling the same. They are faking it. This is only a game”, when actually the one that is participating in …