Ir al contenido principal

My Facebook Persona (Day 36)

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to try to keep a specific image of myself in order to present it to other beings and be accepted or defined under a "positive" idea.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to experience embarrassment even when thinking of the idea of doing the self-forgiveness about this.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to physically react with an emotion of embarrassment when thinking of the idea of doing the self-forgiveness about this specific point and get blushed after picturing other beings reading this self-forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to get angry when I realized that after I uploaded a picture of me and then a video about how the mind works, I suddenly noticed that people liked my picture more instead of the "supportive" video. That's why I thought "what's wrong with people? Do they give more importance/attention to a picture than to a supportive video/information about the mind everybody has?".

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to desire to get attention/likes from the things I post on Facebook.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to desire to erase all my pictures on Facebook in order stop hiding behind a specific persona and wanting people to only pay attention to what I define as "important".

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to judge myself when thinking, "I am someone that can support other beings with everything I do, but I am not doing anything. I am just posting pictures and by the time I want to do something "supportive", nobody pays attention to it".

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to depend on how I interpret people's reactions to "feel good", to "feel accepted".

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to not stand alone as just me and focusing on my own individual process to start changing my-self and just being locked down the idea/perception/thought/belief that I have to make people change with only presenting/sharing information that are only words/information that I sometimes haven't even lived.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to only move after experiencing thoughts, feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to feel curiosity about people if they saw/watched what I have posted, because that would mean an "approval" to me, like a "keep going"/"you're doing fine"/"you're not crazy"/"you're not a dork".

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to require other beings' approval in order to move myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear what other beings may think of me, feeding that pattern/system with more and more thoughts and then react with feelings/emotions that make me an abusive slave.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to let my mind control my-self.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to react to my pre-programmed mind and forgetting that I am not my mind.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to not be here in every moment and every breath as who I am; one and equal with life. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to not support/assist myself unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to not see/realize/understand that I only have me and that I have to stand alone with me and love myself.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to fear what other beings might think that I am kind of "depressed" for doing self-forgiveness and mentioning "I have to love/support/assist myself". 

When and as I see myself requiring other being's approval and judging myself and other people based on their reaction to what I post on Facebook, I stop and breathe. I realize that my participation in those thoughts, judgments, emotions and feelings only make me experience negative emotions and the desire of saying "fuck everyone!", creating distraction within my process and being stuck while waiting for that so called approval I am seeking for before continuing.

I commit myself to make sure I stop and breathe when I am going to express myself on the Internet and in person.

I commit myself to accept myself as just me and stand alone assisting/supporting/loving myself through writing down and let go everything of the mind that is not I.

I commit myself to stop my participation in self-judgment every time I do something and expecting others to manifest towards myself.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when I catch myself waiting for any sort of approval, because in doing so, I wouldn't be supporting/assisting/loving myself. In this, I also commit myself to be opened to any sort of observation people may express towards myself, but without expecting it as an approval.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Getting Angry with Students (Day 30)

Within my job as a teacher I can remember a few moments in which I took things personal, but they happened during my first year. Now, I am on my third year as a teacher and it's hard for me to get angry with students, because I prefer to address the issue through communication and agreements.
Today, I got angry with a student and I didn't even realize it until another student that was next to me said "teacher, don't get angry".
The scenario went as it follows:
Students were presenting oral reports. Before they start, I take the time to tell the class that they have to be quiet while their classmates are performing, because I have to assess them and if there's too much noise, I can't hear very well.
It was hard to me to keep them completely quiet today - teachers know that not all lessons with the same class work the same due to different factors -. So, I had to constantly stop and say "guys, be quiet. Your classmates are performing". That happened d…

When You See Only What You Want To See (Day 162)

Someone made an observation about me after communicating with them a couple of times. They noticed that I tend to see only what I want to see; meaning, that I understand things in the wrong way.

At first I was within myself like “But, how can that be possible if I try to be objective when I observe or listen to the information being shared?”, until today while watching a video and then, when giving it a second watch, I realized that “Hey, the first time I watched the video I understood something completely different to what I am understanding now”.
So, I asked myself “Why did that happen?” and in self-honesty I can say that I was not fully aware of what I was doing. I was watching the video, but at the same time having a chat and also concerned about a problem I had. 
It’s like for moments I am paying attention, but then I go into my mind. Then, I get back to my body/awareness and I listen to the information and ‘understand what I want to understand’ or what it’s related to what I was t…

Energy-Based Relationships (Day 158)

Today I woke up with this feeling of loss, like I ‘had’ something that I was somehow losing. I realized that it’s energy. It’s the positive energy that I have been unconsciously creating within myself by spending time with X.

The way this came up was as fear; fear of losing, but more specifically, fear of not being ‘loved’ or that everything that X could possibly develop as energy towards myself was decaying. So, in the back of my mind, there was this idea that in order for me to be 'loved'/'liked', I required some energy.
I have realized that this emotional shifts happen when I believe in my thoughts when I am alone or when I judge what X shares with me. These shifts happen very fast and I realize that I activate the pattern but I become aware of it once already being in the emotional reaction.
When this happens, I tend to go “This is not gonna work. They are not feeling the same. They are faking it. This is only a game”, when actually the one that is participating in …