viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

Part VI: The Endless Cycle of Complaining at Lunchtime (Day 50)

This is the continuation of my previous post in which I saw how I had made a connection between me doing something what my mom did/does (serving lunch) that I had defined as an "inferior" action due to my perception towards her and thus feeling inferior when doing the same. (Mom + Serving Dinner = A Submissive Action)

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to define what my mom does as an inferior action.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to judge my mom.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to give more value to my perceptions towards my mom instead of seeing her common sense actions. 

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to become my own definition of inferiority when doing what mom does, ending up in self-judgment.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to let this energetic reactions of inferiority get me distracted from my current moment.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to think, believe and perceive that I will be perceived as an inferior being for serving lunch.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to give more importance to how other people might perceive me while serving lunch instead of the action of helping others get their food and feed their bodies.

When and as I see myself experiencing my own judgment that I have created towards other people in my world, I stop and breathe. I realize that that isn't real. It's just my mind making a connection from what I have observed and defined from the past with what I am doing right now.

I commit myself to stop my judgments and get focused on my current experiences, because if I allow myself to get distracted with "how I feel" while helping others I will only keep existing in my mind and not living reality as what it's here in my now and here. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario