Ir al contenido principal

Part II - Words and Concepts: Being an Ignorant - Does it make me Innocent or Guilty? (Day 61)

This is the continuation of my previous post with regards to the word Ignorance. Now, I am going to continue applying the Deconstruction process through Self-Forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to investigate what I require to know when I am going to buy/do something for the first time.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that through not investigating, I am giving my power to the system, because I am just acting as a secondary character - a follower - who does not dare to lead/direct his own actions through a previous investigation.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to be the main actor through investigating when I have to buy/do something for the first time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust others when I think “it doesn’t matter if I am not well informed, because the people there must be able to help me”, and in doing so, I am acting like an uninformed follower/secondary actor who is living in separation; delegating responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in separation and act based on the belief that other people will help me, living the word “direction” through the hope/trust I place in other human beings that I don’t even know yet, but that I think that they must be able to help me, because that’s their job; helping customers.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see, realize and understand that when I define myself either as an Innocent or as a Guilty, I am using free choice in self-interest to only see what affects me the least in order to remain positive (innocent) using my own beliefs as a reason to not change and remain as the same uninformed being who does not dare to lead his own actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear becoming guilty, because that would involve the experience of remorse as an apparent self-honest action, without seeing, realizing and understanding that when I act upon guilt, it’s the energy which leads, not me as one and equal with the physical, because energy moves between polarity, from negative to positive and vice versa, therefore using the feeling of remorse/guilt to move myself is not a self-honest starting point, it’s still the manifestation/expression of a follower who is not well informed about his/her own mind system that refuses to see reality and change.

When and as I see myself defining me as Innocent when something went out of expected, I stop and breathe. I realize that in defining myself as an innocent inhibits me from seeing beyond my beliefs so as to identify the aspects wherein I am not directing myself effectively using a clear self-honest starting point.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when I perceive that I am innocent, in order to be able to see beyond my self-created definition and see wherein I haven’t been self-honest in my participation and then be able to expand myself within those points that I wasn’t able to see before because of my own self-definition that didn’t let me see reality.

When and as I see myself defining me as Guilty when something went out of expected, I stop and breathe. I realize that in defining myself as Guilty only makes me act upon remorse and what then directs/leads my actions is the mind that wants to switch from the negative to the positive energy, which is not a self-honest starting point as the physical; as all as One.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when I am experiencing remorse after something went wrong, so as to bring myself back here, stop my participation within the mind and make a self-honest decision led by who I am as the physical, therefore a decision that's best for me and best for all.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Getting Angry with Students (Day 30)

Within my job as a teacher I can remember a few moments in which I took things personal, but they happened during my first year. Now, I am on my third year as a teacher and it's hard for me to get angry with students, because I prefer to address the issue through communication and agreements.
Today, I got angry with a student and I didn't even realize it until another student that was next to me said "teacher, don't get angry".
The scenario went as it follows:
Students were presenting oral reports. Before they start, I take the time to tell the class that they have to be quiet while their classmates are performing, because I have to assess them and if there's too much noise, I can't hear very well.
It was hard to me to keep them completely quiet today - teachers know that not all lessons with the same class work the same due to different factors -. So, I had to constantly stop and say "guys, be quiet. Your classmates are performing". That happened d…

When You See Only What You Want To See (Day 162)

Someone made an observation about me after communicating with them a couple of times. They noticed that I tend to see only what I want to see; meaning, that I understand things in the wrong way.

At first I was within myself like “But, how can that be possible if I try to be objective when I observe or listen to the information being shared?”, until today while watching a video and then, when giving it a second watch, I realized that “Hey, the first time I watched the video I understood something completely different to what I am understanding now”.
So, I asked myself “Why did that happen?” and in self-honesty I can say that I was not fully aware of what I was doing. I was watching the video, but at the same time having a chat and also concerned about a problem I had. 
It’s like for moments I am paying attention, but then I go into my mind. Then, I get back to my body/awareness and I listen to the information and ‘understand what I want to understand’ or what it’s related to what I was t…

Mr. Nice [Day 174]

I read a conversation between two people where they were talking about me. Person A was sharing a ‘problem’ that had had with me, while Person B was judged by me as Mr. Nice, because they were not supporting Person A, but adding more to the problem. What I mean by ‘adding more’ = no practical support, but continue talking about the same thing, without a solution, but only supporting Person A’s words without questioning them.

What I didn’t like was that for instance Person A was saying stuff like “He said/did this and that, fuck him”, while Person B went “Yes, that’s too bad,he is wrong, I understand what you are going through. Fuck him”, without even knowing me in person, without even talking to me once at least. So, I went within myself “This person thinks they know me? Plus, Person A’s arguments were an interpretation of the events, so Person B was basically reacting to Person A’s reaction. That’s why I say it was not supportive, but reactive.
Why did I judge Person B as ‘Mr. Nice’? …