Ir al contenido principal

Plasticity: Let it flow (Day 90)


This is a post related to the Previous One where I mentioned when a friend used the word "Plasticity" to refer to the ability one has to change/adapt oneself within different context and/or change one's opinion.

I realized that Plasticity as a concept can be abused when attaching oneself to it without self-honesty, because as it's a natural process living organisms experience, you can justify/excuse yourself and the concept may switch from Plasticity to Self-Manipulation and/or lack of Self-Commitment and you might be fucking it up while believing you are doing it great.

Another one is the expression "Let it flow". I use/used it a lot, because I mostly improvise when I go out. In other words I don't usually follow a plan, because events may change and I prefer to adapt myself to the different contexts that emerge. But, in self-honesty, I remember using that expression in order to avoid committing myself to help/support another person. 


For instance a friend once asked me to help him translating some lyrics from Spanish into English. He said "I will be in my house tomorrow afternoon, so you can come and we can work on the lyrics". What I said was "Cool, but I don't know what I will be doing tomorrow afternoon. It may happen that I feel too tired and I preferred to sleep, or I might go somewhere else, but I will call you". - What I see here is that I expressed myself as Self-Interest. I didn't place myself in my friend's shoes. I didn't see at first that he needed my help. I placed my self-interest first, because I didn't want to leave my comfort zone. Fortunatelly, I realized that shit and I went to my friend's house and we worked on the lyrics, but my first reaction was only Excuses and Justifications from the starting point of energy-based self-interest.

The problem is that I used to use the expression "Let it flow", thinking and believing that I was being Honest, but the truth is that I was not living Self-Honesty, because when you are Self-Honest you don't need to use your Self-Interest as a starting point based on how "good" / "positive" you will feel when doing something. Within real Self-Honesty you are able to see, realize and understand that you are not even "flowing" as a Living Expression and that you are actually acting as a Mind System/Organic Robot that obediently seeks for Self-Interest and Energy.

It's interesting to realize how we, human beings foolish ourselves through the words we speak.

Self-Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse the expression "let it flow" in order to not commit myself to support other people when they ask for help instead of just saying "no" immediately.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that in using the expression "let it flow" I am being honest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear committing myself to support others because I would apparently stop being "free" to use my time in self-interest while looking for energy through my experiences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the expression "let it flow" in order to amalgamate myself based on self-interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to - instead of saying "no" when a person asks me for something - use the expression "let it flow", because I might "feel" like getting a "good experience" in the future, but I fear planing it today, because think I might not have a good experience when having to physically move myself in real time towards what I previously agreed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using the word "no", because others might define me as an "evil person", without realizing that "no" can be a self-honest expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being defined as an "evil person" by others instead of seeing, realizing and understanding that the real evil is the one who lives based on selfishness and fears to say "no" and instead, uses the expression "let it flow", because he/she might "need" the energy of others in the future = Self-Interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not use the word "no" and instead use the expression "let it flow", because if I commit myself to help others, a "better" chance may show up and I fear ending up thinking "why did I agree to do this? I should have said no and now I would be having way more fun than here".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hang out with people based on how much fun I am going to have, instead of enjoying my self-expression with them unconditionally without making comparisons.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my friends as "the fun ones" and "the boring ones" and based on that, I think "how do I feel today?" and then I make a decision based on how I would like to feel instead of being an unconditional companion as self-expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that in becoming "Plasticity" I am aligning myself with life, instead of seeing, realizing and understanding that in doing so, I am only moving in self-interest and self-manipulation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear commitments because I have related them to "the things I don't want to do", like when I was in school and I had to do my homework instead of being "free" and just playing the guitar while having fun with my friends.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that in having commitments I am not going to be free.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that being "free" is having no commitments, without realizing that being free has nothing to do with "thinking" and/or "believing".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a negative reaction to the word "commitment", because I have related that word with some events that happened in my childhood and adolescence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by my past experiences when connecting them with my current reality as words/concepts instead of deconstructing them, re-definining them and finally living them as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that in making a connection between my past experiences and my current reality is a manifestation of my pre-programmed sub-conscious mind that is influencing how I live/experience my current existence in this world.

Self-Corrective/commitment Statements

When and as I see myself using the expression "let it flow", I stop and breathe. I see, realize and understand that I have abused that expression based on self-interest and fear of commitments because of my past experiences stored within my pre-programmed sub-conscious mind where I have connected the word "commitment" with "enslavement" and therefore, I would amalgamate and change as Plasticity in the pursue of "positive experiences" while thinking, believing and perceiving that I am being honest with the beings in my world.

I commit myself to stop using the expression "let it flow" as a mechanism to perpetuate self-interest while believing I am being honest.

When and as I see myself experiencing fear to say "no", I stop and breathe. I see, realize and understand that saying "no" exists within self-honesty and that's way more honest than saying "let it flow" or "then we will se what happens" and having another person depending on me.

I commit myself to start applying the word "no" when I am not able to help someone, without feeling "bad" or fearing that they might label me as an "evil person".

When and as I see myself reacting negatively to certain words/concepts, I stop and breathe. I realize that if I react it's because I might be connecting my past experiences stored within my pre-programmed subconscious mind with my current reality instead of seeing/accepting/living my present as what it is.

I commit myself to continue applying self-writing in self-honesty when it comes to words/concepts, because every time I do it I continue learning more about myself and thus, I can free myself from the patterns that have kept me enslaved = Fucking it up while believing I am doing it great.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Getting Angry with Students (Day 30)

Within my job as a teacher I can remember a few moments in which I took things personal, but they happened during my first year. Now, I am on my third year as a teacher and it's hard for me to get angry with students, because I prefer to address the issue through communication and agreements.
Today, I got angry with a student and I didn't even realize it until another student that was next to me said "teacher, don't get angry".
The scenario went as it follows:
Students were presenting oral reports. Before they start, I take the time to tell the class that they have to be quiet while their classmates are performing, because I have to assess them and if there's too much noise, I can't hear very well.
It was hard to me to keep them completely quiet today - teachers know that not all lessons with the same class work the same due to different factors -. So, I had to constantly stop and say "guys, be quiet. Your classmates are performing". That happened d…

When You See Only What You Want To See (Day 162)

Someone made an observation about me after communicating with them a couple of times. They noticed that I tend to see only what I want to see; meaning, that I understand things in the wrong way.

At first I was within myself like “But, how can that be possible if I try to be objective when I observe or listen to the information being shared?”, until today while watching a video and then, when giving it a second watch, I realized that “Hey, the first time I watched the video I understood something completely different to what I am understanding now”.
So, I asked myself “Why did that happen?” and in self-honesty I can say that I was not fully aware of what I was doing. I was watching the video, but at the same time having a chat and also concerned about a problem I had. 
It’s like for moments I am paying attention, but then I go into my mind. Then, I get back to my body/awareness and I listen to the information and ‘understand what I want to understand’ or what it’s related to what I was t…

Energy-Based Relationships (Day 158)

Today I woke up with this feeling of loss, like I ‘had’ something that I was somehow losing. I realized that it’s energy. It’s the positive energy that I have been unconsciously creating within myself by spending time with X.

The way this came up was as fear; fear of losing, but more specifically, fear of not being ‘loved’ or that everything that X could possibly develop as energy towards myself was decaying. So, in the back of my mind, there was this idea that in order for me to be 'loved'/'liked', I required some energy.
I have realized that this emotional shifts happen when I believe in my thoughts when I am alone or when I judge what X shares with me. These shifts happen very fast and I realize that I activate the pattern but I become aware of it once already being in the emotional reaction.
When this happens, I tend to go “This is not gonna work. They are not feeling the same. They are faking it. This is only a game”, when actually the one that is participating in …