Ir al contenido principal

The Arrogant Singer (Day 97)


This is the continuation of an argument I wrote down within the post The Unification of Bands (Day 94). 

I was recently watching some videos of the arrogant singer’s band and I realized that as soon as I saw him performing I started judging. I judged his face, hair, eyes, clothes, teeth, the way he moved with the music, his voice and the content of his lyrics. 

Last night I checked this dude’s Facebook, because I wanted to know as much as I could in order to kind of cross-reference through ideas and perceptions my opinion about him. The opinion I had was that he is a mind system with no comprehension about how his mind functions. 

This has been a common judgment I have created towards people since I started learning about my own mind. I place myself in a superior position based on knowledge and information, plus all the details I mentioned above such as physical traits.

I pictured myself having another argument with this dude where I told him to write his perspectives and then humiliating him through the deconstruction of the process I am walking. For instance, in one of his lyrics he mentioned something like we are lacking of culture and identity. So, I picture myself asking him “Do you know that culture is a construct as well as identity?”. Like, wanting to be more than him through showing off how much I know and making him realize that he apparently has no idea about what he is talking about.

I realize this is unacceptable, because it shows to me that the judge character existing within myself still requires self-direction as well as the process of stopping my participation within and as energy after I have been involved in an argument.

This reveals to me that I still want to feel positive and that I want to win through making other people lose, making them look ignorant/stupid. It’s like an upgraded maieutics based on self-interest, because through this behavior I am not creating what is best for all through a mutual learning process. I am only considering what is the best for me, which is feeling more than others.

It sometimes seems easier for me to judge other people’s behavior instead of walking a self-honest introspection in order to change those behaviors also existing within myself and become a living example instead of an arrogant being.

Self-Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remain in energy after an argument, because I experienced the argument one week ago and I still feel I want revenge through continuing with the argument.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to picture myself having the same argument but reacting differently, for instance smashing my guitar against the arrogant singer’s head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire revenge in order to feel that I have won an argument through making other people look ignorant/stupid, because I compare myself with them and I see myself as more than them instead of seeing, realizing and understanding that we are all one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in the stalker character driven by energy and desire for revenge when checking a person’s Facebook and videos in order to confirm that I was right when thinking, believing and perceiving that that person is an ignorant mind system that believes himself to be cool when he’s actually not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that what I am judging in other human beings through Facebook and videos is what they really are, without seeing, realizing and understanding that the only way I have to know them in a deeper level is through interacting in real time and space without energetic charges/judgments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people’s physical traits and behavior when I have created within myself the desire for revenge and the desire to feel more than them when I have been involved in arguments while being possessed by energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that my participation within and as these behaviors only perpetuate the patterns I want to stop within myself instead of releasing them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that self-introspection and the comprehension of mind system gives me the right to judge people, because they apparently don’t have the same knowledge, information and realizations that I have walked through this process of self-writing in self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in mind systems when thinking, believing and perceiving that I can be more than other human beings because of the knowledge and information I have acquired.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that there exist such thing as better people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that through applying self-honesty I am better than other human beings that don’t apply self-honesty through self-writing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be admired by people who realized that I was right and that they were wrong, without seeing, realizing and understanding that right/wrong only exist within and as the mind = it’s an illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not effectively apply myself in every moment of breath, because I get diverted/seduced by mind systems instead of being unconditionally here as self-expression, self-trust and self-control in self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to miss the process of breathing here while accepting and allowing myself to participate in mind systems such as judgments and desires.

Self-Corrective/Commitment Statements

When and as I see myself remaining in energy as the desire for revenge after I had an argument, I stop and breathe. I see, realize and understand that instead of continuing to feed the mind systems, I have to write about it in order to see the points where I haven’t been specific enough within the self-forgiveness statements and so be able to completely stop my participation within the mind.

I commit myself to continue writing about a situation I already wrote if notice there is still energy left messing around within my mind that hasn’t been released, so I can bring myself here and live as self-expression out of pre-programmed mind systems.

When and as I see myself participating within and as the stalker character and judging other human beings’s traits, I stop and breathe. I see, realize and understand that this behavior is being enforced by my acceptance and allowance within my participation in energy that seeks for revenge and the desire to feel sure that I am more than another human being because of the aspects I judge on them through thoughts, beliefs and interpretations.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when I see myself judging another human being based on beliefs, thoughts and interpretations in order to bring myself back here and realize that we are all equal and one.

I commit myself to take self-responsibility through living the principle of oneness and equality as the realization that all I see in others is the reflection of myself.

I commit myself to deconstruct through self-writing in self-honesty all that I am able to see in other human beings instead of feeding my mind systems through participating in the desire for revenge wherein ego wants to feel superior without living the principles of oneness and equality.

When and as I see myself feeling superior to other human beings after I have compared myself and I have ended up being "the best" while they are the stupid/ignorant ones, I stop and breathe. I see, realize and understand that this process and all I am learning through Desteni has nothing to do with knowledge and information and/or being more than others and that these beliefs of superiority are systems that I have been feeding within my mind instead of releasing them through deconstruction and then walking the real change as a living example in self-honesty in every moment of every breath.


I commit myself to stop and breathe when I start feeling superior to other human beings that apparently haven’t had similar realizations as me, in order to work on my own process first and develop my utmost potential as one instead of participating in mind systems that do not support life as equality.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Getting Angry with Students (Day 30)

Within my job as a teacher I can remember a few moments in which I took things personal, but they happened during my first year. Now, I am on my third year as a teacher and it's hard for me to get angry with students, because I prefer to address the issue through communication and agreements.
Today, I got angry with a student and I didn't even realize it until another student that was next to me said "teacher, don't get angry".
The scenario went as it follows:
Students were presenting oral reports. Before they start, I take the time to tell the class that they have to be quiet while their classmates are performing, because I have to assess them and if there's too much noise, I can't hear very well.
It was hard to me to keep them completely quiet today - teachers know that not all lessons with the same class work the same due to different factors -. So, I had to constantly stop and say "guys, be quiet. Your classmates are performing". That happened d…

When You See Only What You Want To See (Day 162)

Someone made an observation about me after communicating with them a couple of times. They noticed that I tend to see only what I want to see; meaning, that I understand things in the wrong way.

At first I was within myself like “But, how can that be possible if I try to be objective when I observe or listen to the information being shared?”, until today while watching a video and then, when giving it a second watch, I realized that “Hey, the first time I watched the video I understood something completely different to what I am understanding now”.
So, I asked myself “Why did that happen?” and in self-honesty I can say that I was not fully aware of what I was doing. I was watching the video, but at the same time having a chat and also concerned about a problem I had. 
It’s like for moments I am paying attention, but then I go into my mind. Then, I get back to my body/awareness and I listen to the information and ‘understand what I want to understand’ or what it’s related to what I was t…

Energy-Based Relationships (Day 158)

Today I woke up with this feeling of loss, like I ‘had’ something that I was somehow losing. I realized that it’s energy. It’s the positive energy that I have been unconsciously creating within myself by spending time with X.

The way this came up was as fear; fear of losing, but more specifically, fear of not being ‘loved’ or that everything that X could possibly develop as energy towards myself was decaying. So, in the back of my mind, there was this idea that in order for me to be 'loved'/'liked', I required some energy.
I have realized that this emotional shifts happen when I believe in my thoughts when I am alone or when I judge what X shares with me. These shifts happen very fast and I realize that I activate the pattern but I become aware of it once already being in the emotional reaction.
When this happens, I tend to go “This is not gonna work. They are not feeling the same. They are faking it. This is only a game”, when actually the one that is participating in …