Ir al contenido principal

Part II: Fear Of Being Alone (Day 121)


This is the continuation of my Previous Post. Here I will walk some self-forgiveness statements in relation to a fear that was activated within myself due to a couple of memories stored in my subconsciouss mind layer.

Self-Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with fear when realizing that my closest friends had left the place wherein we were, because I felt powerless, empty, uncomfortable – in the same way I did when I was a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that when there’s no one I know next to me I am lost and that I can’t express myself in the same way I would if my friends were with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to physically react when noticing that my friends had left the place, because I was looking everywhere and becoming anxious while at the same time thinking ‘What should I do now? Should I go with them or should stay here?’

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have activated a memory of when I was a child and my mom and my uncle left the place without saying a word and I started crying, I ran away, and reacted with desire for revenge - but this time in my present moment. Therefore, I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not live every moment as a new moment/opportunity, because I approached my reality from past burdens.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think that I require to be accompanied by someone else to be able to express myself as who I am here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear expressing myself in front of people I don’t know, because instead of directing myself in the moment I judge all the participants by thinking ‘we are different, they don’t seem to be like me. I don’t want to be here’, without realizing those backchats/thoughts are only a mechanism the mind has to limit self-expression, therefore, if I accept and allow myself to supress myself in such moments, I am just obidiently following my pre-programming instead of transcending that point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have attached a negative connotation to being ‘alone’, because I have separated myself as the words ‘confidence’ and ‘comfortable’, living them through my closest friends without pushing myself towards developing/re-defining and living those words as who I am; one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that when there are no friends around, no one will support what I express and thus, I will feel powerless, having no one to support me, without realizing that here I am as who I am, as all, as one, as equal, and thus, I can take self-responsibility and direct myself in self-honesty as self-trust and just express myself unconditionally no matter where I am or with whom I am, instead of suppressing by accepting and allowing myself to be absorbed/blinded by my mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that no matter how many people are around me, because I am always here with me, I have myself, I am always all-one (alone), it’s just that as I am not aware of my breathing in every moment that I separate myself from the physical when accepting and allowing myself to be absorbed by my consciousness mind system into memories that activate fears that limit/suppress self-expression here.

Self-Commitments

When and as I see myself reacting with fear because I realize that my friends are not around me and I feel alone, I stop and breathe. I see, realize and understand that the fear was activated because of the memories that are stored in my subconscious mind layer when facing a similar situation.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when being ‘alone’ in a new context in order to ground myself here in the physical and then, just express myself unconditionally just by asking a question or doing something physical to push myself to transcend the fear.  

When and as I see myself thinking that I require my friends to be able to feel ‘confident’ and ‘comfortable’ to express myself, I stop and breathe. I see, realize and understand that I have separated myself as those words by living them through my friends instead of pushing myself to re-define and live those words as who I am here, in every moment of breath.


I commit myself to push myself to interact with new people in new contexts in order to test my ‘confidence’ and to continue investigating/expanding myself in terms of self-expression. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Getting Angry with Students (Day 30)

Within my job as a teacher I can remember a few moments in which I took things personal, but they happened during my first year. Now, I am on my third year as a teacher and it's hard for me to get angry with students, because I prefer to address the issue through communication and agreements.
Today, I got angry with a student and I didn't even realize it until another student that was next to me said "teacher, don't get angry".
The scenario went as it follows:
Students were presenting oral reports. Before they start, I take the time to tell the class that they have to be quiet while their classmates are performing, because I have to assess them and if there's too much noise, I can't hear very well.
It was hard to me to keep them completely quiet today - teachers know that not all lessons with the same class work the same due to different factors -. So, I had to constantly stop and say "guys, be quiet. Your classmates are performing". That happened d…

When You See Only What You Want To See (Day 162)

Someone made an observation about me after communicating with them a couple of times. They noticed that I tend to see only what I want to see; meaning, that I understand things in the wrong way.

At first I was within myself like “But, how can that be possible if I try to be objective when I observe or listen to the information being shared?”, until today while watching a video and then, when giving it a second watch, I realized that “Hey, the first time I watched the video I understood something completely different to what I am understanding now”.
So, I asked myself “Why did that happen?” and in self-honesty I can say that I was not fully aware of what I was doing. I was watching the video, but at the same time having a chat and also concerned about a problem I had. 
It’s like for moments I am paying attention, but then I go into my mind. Then, I get back to my body/awareness and I listen to the information and ‘understand what I want to understand’ or what it’s related to what I was t…

Energy-Based Relationships (Day 158)

Today I woke up with this feeling of loss, like I ‘had’ something that I was somehow losing. I realized that it’s energy. It’s the positive energy that I have been unconsciously creating within myself by spending time with X.

The way this came up was as fear; fear of losing, but more specifically, fear of not being ‘loved’ or that everything that X could possibly develop as energy towards myself was decaying. So, in the back of my mind, there was this idea that in order for me to be 'loved'/'liked', I required some energy.
I have realized that this emotional shifts happen when I believe in my thoughts when I am alone or when I judge what X shares with me. These shifts happen very fast and I realize that I activate the pattern but I become aware of it once already being in the emotional reaction.
When this happens, I tend to go “This is not gonna work. They are not feeling the same. They are faking it. This is only a game”, when actually the one that is participating in …