sábado, 13 de agosto de 2016

Why Do You Look at The Speck in Your Brother's Eye, But Fail to Notice The Beam in Your Own Eye? (Day 149)


Within this post I am going to place myself in an individual’s shoes in order to apply self-forgiveness on the patterns I have observed exist within themselves that are creating conflict within their lives and the lives of others when it comes to communication and the dynamics in relationships.

Self-Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for the way I feel within myself, without realizing that the anger, hate, and frustration I experience are indicating that there are certain points in my world/life that I am not addressing in self-honesty, that’s why it is much easier to abdicate responsibility and project it onto others instead of facing it myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how the way I express myself within communication when I am angry through my voice tonality, body language and facial gestures make the way I express myself infertile, because what I create is friction instead of understanding.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not treat human beings equally, because I project my anger, hate, and frustration towards those that I have defined as ‘inferior than me’, without realizing that in doing so, I am not applying the principle of do ‘unto others as you would have them do unto you’, which means that I am accepting and allowing myself to also be treated as an ‘inferior human being’, because if there exists inferior, there exists superior within the mind, therefore, I am implicitly accepting and allowing myself to be treated as an inferior by those that I have defined as ‘superior than me’ in relation to social status, jobs, knowledge and information, and money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with the desire of revenge when I am not able to demonstrate that I am right, that’s why I unconsciously start speaking louder, my body becomes tight, my facial gestures become aggressive and then, the attempt of trying to do something to the other person ignates in order to not let them ‘get away with it’ and get the feeling that I have not ‘lost’, which means “I am not inferior”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perpetuate this emotional reactions throughout these years, without realizing that this affects me as my body, my mind, and my relationship with others and their lives, because I am not being able to build effective relationships where communication is the main tool to understand each other and also, I am not realizing the extent to which this will be an example for the younger generations; those that see me as an example whether I want to be an example or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize how the way I express myself influences the minds and lives of the ones around me, because my actions and words will become memories that will be emotionally charged within their minds and bodies.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to listen to the support other people give me, because the only thing I do is listen to them as usual, but then I do not apply it in my life in order to create a real change within myself, and instead of that, I again fall into the trap of blaming others for the way I am, which leads into a vicious cycle, moving in circules by default, without being able to stand up and take responsibility for my own mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions, and move forward.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have get used to always have people giving me support without me myself being able to stand up alone as one and equal and create within myself the change that I would like to see in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry when people are honest towards myself, because I am not able to listen to their words, place them within myself, see where do those words resonate within myself in order to take them into consideration within the process of changing myself to become the best version of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that all this anger, frustration and hate is only limiting myself to become the best version of me, because instead of expanding myself into self-growth, I am only perpetuating patterns that were created even when I was a child, therefore, everytime I repeat the patterns, I am moving backwards, just tacitly saying “mind, you take responsibility for myself. Activate all those patterns that you have been activating since I am a child, because I am not able to take responsibility for myself”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no see, realize and understand that I am not a mind, because the mind is a platform which consists of thoughts, feelings and emotions, but I am not only that; I am a human being and I am able to program and deprogram my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let my mind control myself instead of me standing up and saying “stop! I am going to take responsibilty for my life and I am going to deprogram myself from all those patterns in order to program my mind again so as to become the best version of me.

Self-Commitment Statements

When and as I see myself blaming people for the way I am or the things that have taken place in my life, I stop and breathe. I realize that I myself am resposible for myself and that blaming is only a trap that limits me from expanding myself towards my utmost potential.

I commit myself to stop blaming others for the way I am or the things that have taken place in myself.

I commit myself to start working on myself in order to see what aspects of my life need to be aligned towards expanding myself and becoming the best version of me.

When and as I see myself becoming angry within communication, I stop and breathe. I realize that becoming angry is not going to solve anything, because instead of understanding, I am creating conflict.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when I see myself becoming angry within communication.

I commit myself to focus on my breathing when I becoming angry, in order to see how in that moment I am switching myself to the mind, abdicating all responsibilty to the patterns that exist in my life and that keep me enslaved.

I commit myself to stop participating in the conversartion when I realize that I am speaking louder and becoming angry and say “give me a moment. I am becoming angry and I need to calm myself down” and then, once the energy is gone, continue with the conversation.

When and as I see myself treating others as inferiors, projecting all my anger towards them, I stop and breathe. I see, realize and understand that there is no such thing as superior or inferior, because we are all equals and therefore, I don’t need to treat others as I wouldn’t like to be treated.

I commit myself to stop believing that are people that are superior or inferior than me in order to treat them as I would like to be treated; as equals.

When and as I see myself judging others where I see them as inferior, I stop and breathe. I realize that all that I judge in others is only a reflection of what exists within myself, but as it is easier to project it onto others, I prefer taking the easy way instead of seeing the truth of myself, which is that I have to take deprogram myself from those patterns or aspects that I see in others that keep me trapped within my mind.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when I am judging others and then, have a look at the judgement and see in self-honesty where in my life I do the same, so as to start changing myself first instead of only seeing the plank in others’ eyes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario