viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

Part II: Fears & Insecurities (Day 156)


Here I am continuing with my previous post...

Self-Corrective Statements.

When and as I see myself expecting the worst to happen in relation to being lied/cheated, I stop and breathe. I realize that in participating in such fears, I only limit myself to really get to know someone, because all I am seeing is the projection from the past into my present moment.

I commit myself to stop and breathe when I see myself participating in the fear of being lied/cheated as I was in the past.

I commit myself to embrace the fear in order to understand it once manifested, so I can stop it.

I commit myself to sound self-forgiveness when/if I catch myself participating in fearing the worst.

When and as I see myself trying to trust another person, I stop and breathe. I realize that I am participating in fear and separation. Fear because I fear to give a step forward if I don’t feel that I can trust another person and separation when looking for trust out of myself instead of realizing that trust must exist within myself as an unconditional expression of myself regardless who I am with.

I commit myself to place the focus on myself so as to not lose track when it comes to my expression.

I commit myself to stop looking for trust outside of myself.

When and as I see myself thinking and believing that X’s eyes are lying, I stop and breathe. I realize that I am participating in an old pattern that was created within one of my previous relationships and that this new person has nothing to do with that, because I don’t fully know them, therefore, I can’t be assuming that I am accurate in my assumptions and that I somehow know that they are in fact lying to me.

I commit myself to stop thinking and believing that I can know when people are lying to me by looking into their eyes.

When and as I see myself thinking and believing that X is only telling a small part of the whole story and then I react with backchats that are based on past experiences, I stop and breathe. I realize that if I am going to always believe that they are lying and hiding the truth, I will go into a quantum spiraling and get lost.

I commit myself to stop, breathe, ground myself and read/listen to the words being shared without judging and if I see myself judging, I commit myself to sound self-forgiveness, release the energy and then, speak/write.

When and as I see myself judging people as though they are moved by energy and that they do not do what they said they would do, I stop and breathe. I realize that I sometimes tend to do the same, therefore, the judgment is only showing me that I have to investigate that point within myself and instead of pointing fingers on others, I have to take responsibility, change the pattern and thus, become a living example. 

I commit myself to stop pointing fingers on others through judging their actions.

I commit myself to first address what I judge in others within myself instead of pointing fingers.

When and as I see myself feeling inferior because I think and believe that other people think that I am weak because of walking a process in relation to exposing my mind consciousness system; thoughts, feelings and emotions, I stop and breathe. I realize that exposing my mind as thoughts, feelings and emotions is an act of courage that functions as self-support in order to step by step deprogram myself and slowly but surely stop the fuck up that we have collectively created through for instance trying to suppress and cover ourselves with masks to control how other people see us, instead of working with our minds and stopping the shit in order to bring about a real change that starts with self.

I commit myself to stop fearing what other people might think of me when I write my blogs.

I commit myself to stop thinking that walking process makes me weird or weak.

I commit myself to continue supporting myself through self-writing on my blog. 

When and as I see myself going into imagination where I see X doing stuff that may compromise the relationship, I stop and breathe. I realize that when I go into imagination I am lost, because I am giving all my power away to the mind system to decide for me, instead of me being the one who stands up and say “No, I won’t accept these imaginations to control me, because this is in any way real. It’s only programming. This is not living”. 

I commit myself to stop and breathe when and as I see myself going into imagination in relation to what X might possibly do or don’t do with regards to compromising the relationship.

I commit myself to tell myself “Stop, I won’t accept these imaginations/thoughts to influence me” and then stop, breathe, and sound self-forgiveness with regards to the imaginations I was participating in.

When and as I see myself getting lost in this nebula of insecurities and fears, I stop and breathe. I realize that I am losing touch with myself due to placing all my attention and focus on the mind.

I commit myself to bring myself back here through breathing when going into the nebula of insecurities and fears, through doing something in the physical; such as, playing the guitar, writing, going out for a walk, etc. - and thus, avoid going into the mind, getting lost and losing touch with myself. 

When and as I se myself using sarcasm or irony so as to make someone understand my point of view, I stop and breathe. I realize that sarcasm and irony can be effective techniques or methods to present an idea or an example, but I can’t trust it blindly and absolutely, especially if my starting point is energy-based.

I commit myself to assess myself first before saying or writing something down.

I commit myself to support myself through breathing when I just want to rant and rave towards someone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario