Ir al contenido principal

Stuck in Emotional Energy [Day 165]


Recently I have been struggling with intense emotional energy due to having inner conflict that I blame on X. This emotional energy is interfering in all the other relationships I have in my external world. It’s like when I have a problem with X, I can’t do well at work, I don’t express myself through music as I always do, I even notice that my face feels straight with no life in it so to speak.

I have recently been experiencing pain on my right shoulder and even an eye effusion. I have caught myself ‘lost’ in this emotional energy and it seems hard sometimes for me to even identify/name the emotions, although I am able to recognize it’s negative energy, because it manifests in my solar plexus.

I have been in a constant state where I feel well and then I again go into the emotional energy and this has been increasing lately. For instance today I got angry due to something that was said by X and I felt like breaking stuff. I have no memories of me breaking stuff in the past, so this got me worried, because those violent intentions already manifested dimensionally within my mind.

So, in that moment I also noticed that I was enjoying the anger energy, because it somehow made me feel powerful. I also noticed how I wanted to punish X through not talking to them, isolating myself and even ignoring them deliberately. I can tell that what made me feel bad this time was that I took personal X’s behavior and I felt almost like being used and not appreciated. I also went into the victim character where I thought that I am giving too much of myself for this relationship to work while X’s contribution is not the same, that’s why I also felt as though X was taking advantage of me.

I have also been having problems within my communication with X, because when I share my perspective, X’s feedback seems to be a bit out of context and based on excuses.

Earlier X approached me and as soon as I saw this person walking into me, I noticed how I became crossed. This person asked “what’s going on with you?”, but I didn’t want to talk and just say “I don’t want to see you right now. I will talk to you though” and as this person started insisting I preferred not to look at them and even avoid eye contact until they left the room.

It’s like there’s this hopelessness within myself and I am starting to become tired of experiencing this emotional energy. I always try to speak with X and find solutions, but I am starting to think “this is not working and I don’t to repeat the same speed over and over again, because it’s them that have to also contribute with their 50%, but I can’t force them or convince them”.

I know that there’s no way that they are making me feel this way, because it’s all my creation and that I project it into X. Therefore, as it is my own creation I will start by forgiving the shit in my head.

Self-Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think “They sent me a nice and cute message on Whatsapp only because they were going to change plans, therefore, they are manipulating me to get what they want without me feeling bad about it”, when actually it’s me manipulating myself by projecting into X the mechanisms I have applied with my parents since I was a child, where every time I wanted to get something, I would try to trigger some positive energy on them first, and then ask for what I really wanted/needed, because if I didn’t do that, I knew that their response was going to be “no”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think “I am doing more for this relationship than X” without realizing that in doing that I am comparing myself through playing the victim character where I see myself as inferior for doing more, where the only thing that I am doing there is playing the polarity game that keeps me trapped and only seeing things uni-dimensionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in anger when making X’s words personal, because I thought that X was playing me fool, when actually it was me playing me fool through reacting to my thoughts, instead of seeing, realizing and understanding that I can make the decision to change who and how I want to be in my relationship with my thoughts, feelings and emotions and that that automated response does not have to be perpetuated over and over again.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have remained loyal to my emotional interpretations and reactions, instead of remaining loyal to myself as who I really am as my utmost potential; meaning, walking through this, standing up and not accepting and allowing myself to react, but instead, stop my participation in the energetic experience through taking a deep breath, forgive myself and then have a look again at the point with clarity in order to find practical and commonsensical solutions. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy the anger energy, because I felt empowered, without realizing that anger is a system, it’s not real empowerment, because what it’s real goes beyond the mind as the life/substance that’s physical  without the influence of mind programming and also because real empowerment is a decision to be lived and in no way an emotional reaction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to break stuff as though in doing that, I was going to solve my inner conflict, without realizing that in doing so, I was going to create compromising consequences and zero support to myself, because I would have ended up like “I fucked it up. This was not necessary, because what I have to do is to direct myself and not act from the emotion”.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel lost within the emotional reactions that come up when I have thoughts and backchats in relation to X, where I convince myself that “I can’t identify the emotions” and the self-forgiveness statements go repetitive over time, without understanding that self-forgiveness with no practical application is useless, that’s why I am being able to really stop this shit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not understand that if I am not clear within myself in relation that what’s really going on inside of me, I won’t be able to be clear in my communication with anyone, because first, I have to understand what are the emotions involved in order to release them and then, stop the pattern and be able to speak with clarity, so I can explain myself better and thus, others can understand my point better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear acknowledging that one of the biggest emotions that exist within myself in relation to X is jealousy, which activates through the thoughts I accept and allow to believe within my mind, because as I do not stop them, then I start going into imaginations where I imagine all sorts of bullshit that the only thing I get through that is feeling worse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have channelled this emotional energy towards other relationships I have in my external world, such as my job, music and other responsibilities, such as the DIP and educating myself through reading, writing, exploring points; basically losing touch with myself and with what I really enjoy doing, which is expressing myself in multiple fields.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have place my relationship with X as a priority in terms of always being available for them, therefore, when I do not see reciprocity in the way that I would like it to be manifested, I make it personal and go into patterns of jealousy, sadness, worry, fear, anger, frustrations, helplessness, comparison, and lots of imaginations which ends up in paranoia, that’s why I am not really here and I get stuck.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that the relationship which must be a priority is the relationship with myself first and foremost, because if the relationshipI have with myself is of inner conflict, projecting blame, anger, etc - that’s what I am going to create outside, while if I create solutions for myself, that’s what I am going to manifest towards my external world/relationships; meaning, if I am stuck within myself, I will be stuck in all my other relationships, but if I push myself to walk through this and find solutions, I will also move and find solutions within the other fields where I express myself, such as my job, music, DIP, etc.

More to come on my next post…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Getting Angry with Students (Day 30)

Within my job as a teacher I can remember a few moments in which I took things personal, but they happened during my first year. Now, I am on my third year as a teacher and it's hard for me to get angry with students, because I prefer to address the issue through communication and agreements.
Today, I got angry with a student and I didn't even realize it until another student that was next to me said "teacher, don't get angry".
The scenario went as it follows:
Students were presenting oral reports. Before they start, I take the time to tell the class that they have to be quiet while their classmates are performing, because I have to assess them and if there's too much noise, I can't hear very well.
It was hard to me to keep them completely quiet today - teachers know that not all lessons with the same class work the same due to different factors -. So, I had to constantly stop and say "guys, be quiet. Your classmates are performing". That happened d…

When You See Only What You Want To See (Day 162)

Someone made an observation about me after communicating with them a couple of times. They noticed that I tend to see only what I want to see; meaning, that I understand things in the wrong way.

At first I was within myself like “But, how can that be possible if I try to be objective when I observe or listen to the information being shared?”, until today while watching a video and then, when giving it a second watch, I realized that “Hey, the first time I watched the video I understood something completely different to what I am understanding now”.
So, I asked myself “Why did that happen?” and in self-honesty I can say that I was not fully aware of what I was doing. I was watching the video, but at the same time having a chat and also concerned about a problem I had. 
It’s like for moments I am paying attention, but then I go into my mind. Then, I get back to my body/awareness and I listen to the information and ‘understand what I want to understand’ or what it’s related to what I was t…

Energy-Based Relationships (Day 158)

Today I woke up with this feeling of loss, like I ‘had’ something that I was somehow losing. I realized that it’s energy. It’s the positive energy that I have been unconsciously creating within myself by spending time with X.

The way this came up was as fear; fear of losing, but more specifically, fear of not being ‘loved’ or that everything that X could possibly develop as energy towards myself was decaying. So, in the back of my mind, there was this idea that in order for me to be 'loved'/'liked', I required some energy.
I have realized that this emotional shifts happen when I believe in my thoughts when I am alone or when I judge what X shares with me. These shifts happen very fast and I realize that I activate the pattern but I become aware of it once already being in the emotional reaction.
When this happens, I tend to go “This is not gonna work. They are not feeling the same. They are faking it. This is only a game”, when actually the one that is participating in …