miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

Part II: Skeletons in The Closet [Day 168]



Here I am continuing with my previous post...

When and as I see myself changing my behavior in front of the person that lied to me when the memory of what they did activates within my mind, I stop and breathe. I realize that I am changing my behavior in a way to show that something happened, that the other person has ‘lost’ a part of me, for instance affection, in order to punish them emotionally to make them say or do something that I need to believe so I can create and keep Trust only as an illusion.

I commit myself to stand one and equal with the people that lied to me without judging them, but supporting them as I have supported myself within the same patterns that are still part of me.

I commit myself to express through words the way I see the consequences once they have taken place, without trying to manipulate using a switch in my behavior in order for them to ‘guess’ that something is happening within myself.

When and as I see myself experiencing disgust/revulsion towards someone that ‘did something to me’, I stop and breathe. I realize that the disgust/revulsion is because of the moral perspective in relation to what the other person did, therefore, I am creating it, because it exists within myself and it is emerging in situations that I have defined as ‘the worst’.

I commit myself to remove the moral label I have placed upon the actions ‘liars’ do for me to be able to see objectively without making things personal so as to avoid extra conflict/friction in looking for a solution.

When and as I see myself fearing to face the consequences because I fear that I will be punished if I dare to speak the truth, I stop and breathe. I realize that if I remove the idea of being punished and just address the situation towards what’s best for me and for all, the polarized illusion of Truth/Lies, the focus will be the solution.

I commit myself to find solutions to my issues by removing the polarity Truth/lies that limits my seeing.

I commit myself to let go of the definitions I have used for myself when being whether in the truth side or the lies side, because that limits myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario